You may be familiar with the law of attraction, the theory that states like attracts like.
Whatever thoughts, energy, or vibes you put into the universe is what you can expect to receive right back from it.
Affirmations are just one way to make the law of attraction work for you. By repeating affirmations to yourself each day, you’re reinforcing the belief that the words you are speaking are your truth.
The goal is to not just repeat the affirmations out loud, but to associate feelings to them, consciously and subconsciously attach yourself to these truths and make them feel like they are already your reality.
Abundance is a common desire. Maybe you’d like an abundance of happiness, love, and value.
Whatever type of abundance you’d like to attract into your life, repeating abundance-attracting affirmations can be a powerful first step toward getting everything you desire.
We’re providing you with 35 affirmations you can repeat to yourself to help open yourself up to a life of abundance.
1. Abundance flows freely into me.
2. I attract abundance into my life.
3. I have everything I need and more.
4. I am blessed in more ways than one.
5. I am thriving.
6. I am worthy of more.
7. I am grateful for all that I have and all that I’m going to receive.
8. My life is overflowing with abundance.
9. I deserve an abundance of value.
10. I am continually blessed with abundance.
11. I create opportunities to build my quality of life.
12. The universe makes sure all my needs are taken care of.
13. I have more than enough abundance in my life.
14. Every day, in every way, I am becoming more abundant.
15. I release all negative feelings toward abundance and wealth.
16. I am a positive being filled with abundance.
17. I have a great deal of abundance and I’m able to share it with others.
18. Abundance comes to me easily and effortlessly.
19. I am open to receiving abundance into my life.
20. I am surrounded by abundance.
21. To be abundant is my birthright.
22. I am a magnet for abundance.
23. I receive all the abundance I deserve.
24. I create abundance in my life.
25. My relationship with myself is a positive one.
26. I naturally attract an abundance of friendships.
27. I accept all the abundance that is sent my way.
28. I am good at attracting abundance into my life.
29. I am the master of my own abundance.
30. I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
31. Abundance comes to me in unexpected ways.
32. I am living in abundance.
33. I am ready for an infinite supply of abundance.
34. I choose to live a life of abundance.
35. The universe rewards me with abundance.
Don’t worry if in the beginning repeating these affirmations feels unnatural.
Once you start tying emotion and true belief to these words, you’ll see a shift in your perception and attitude.
Continue working on only putting out the energy and positive thoughts that you want to receive back into your life. This shift will be the one to make all the difference.